SEDC has announced an exciting and exclusive partnership with Cadence Design System to make leading edge EDA tools available on a short term basis for the first time in New York’s Capital Region.
Cadence will offer their industry-leading EDA tools to member organizations onsite in the EDI2 Saratoga at the SPARK Saratoga Accelerator, allowing for short term access to a full assembly of mixed signal and analog design EDA tools. These tools can be accessed only onsite at EDI2 Saratoga’s home, located minutes from Downtown Saratoga, one of New York’s most beautiful, quaint, and popular cities.
Exclusive EDI2 partner Cadence offers its industry-leading Electronic Design Automation (EDA) tools to entrepreneurs in the EDI2 Innovation Hub located at SUNY Adirondack Saratoga.
Spark Saratoga Design Accelerator will provide comprehensive design support services in addition to accessing EDA tools, and various business support services, including, but not limited to:
• Business services including HR, Accounting and Financial, and Legal;
• Support from senior business consultants and faculty
• Support to establish global sales, service and distribution pathways;
• Supported product design consulting practice;
• Access to commercialization and SBIR pathway support.